(for English website only!)
Valid since 25 May 2018.
– Personal data is any information about a natural person that enables to identify the person directly or indirectly.
– The processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the website user (hereinafter the user) – the collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion of data.
– Users are all individuals who visit the website, subscribe to newsletters or provide ELK with their information.
COLLECTION and use of personal data
ELK collects the following personal data of the user through the website as described below:
– user (name), e-mail and IP address – when sending an e-mail to ELK;
– If there is forms to fill, field names will show data required and users consent will be asked (currently there isn’t any);
– web traffic statistics with Google Analytics.
ELK uses personal data:
– To respond to the user’s queries, to inform them about important changes in ELK’s activities etc;
– To respond to lawful requests by public authorities;
– Website statistics is used to improve the user experience of the website.
ELK may authorize other persons (hereinafter the data processor) to process personal data of the user, and whose product or service ELK uses to provide services to the user.
Data processors provide:
– The analysis of the website traffic;
– The use of social media and the analysis of social media statistics;
– The use of accounting software.
RETENTION and security of personal data
ELK retains all personal data for as long as it is necessary to attain the objective or according to the law. For example, the accounting data is stored for seven years after the end of the financial year, however, the email address in the mailing list as long as the user makes a request to remove it.
ELK will take all reasonable measures to protect the processed personal data. Access to the rectification and processing of personal data is restricted only to data processors and the personal data of all users is treated as confidential.
The user has the right at any time to:
– Request access to their personal data;
– Request the rectification of their personal data or deletion of the data according to the terms provided by law;
– Request the restriction of the processing of personal data
– Request the deleting of personal data.
To execute their rights, the user must send the corresponding request to email@example.com. In order to ensure the security of the processing of personal data, the request of the user must be digitally signed. ELK has the right to reject the user’s request if the identification of person is not possible or the transfer of personal data is not secure.
If the user is in ELK’s mailing list, they can withdraw themselves from the mailing list and to waive from further newsletters (currently not available in English) through the link at the end of the email.
Technical cookies are necessary for the user to navigate the website and use the website functions. Analytical cookies collect information about how the website is used. Authentication cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (for example, the name or language).
PS! If the cookies are not used, the website may not work properly.
Any questions related to the processing of personal data and privacy terms may be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.